Sunday, January 15, 2012

this sucks.

so this morning...garrett informs me that the essay is due tomorrow. let me just say...i had no idea. i don't even know where my calender is...and that essay has been completely erased from my mind for a while. and then i realize..my essay is at the school. and the school isn't open today. so i am probably going to write a brand new paper..and it's probly gonna suck. oh well, i deserve the grade i get i guess.
i seriously need to get my stuff together...ahhh.

4 comments:

  1. ooo thats really sucky kendra...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey didn't I yell this across (well not realy yell stariha) but announce to the class wendsday I think it was when we had the sub that the paper, quiz and second paper were all next week cause I'm pretty sure I did, and thats how our sub decided that I am going to be a social worker of some sort. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha well i guess i wasn't listening to all of everyones talking since most of it was pointless. haha but thanks for announcing it? ha and that teacher..she is soo crazy!

    ReplyDelete