Sunday, January 15, 2012

STARIHA! I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU! OR SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT BE ABLE TO ANSWER THIS..

I hope the all caps title caught your attention because I have a quick question(s).
I have 2 quotes from the same website so I was trying to put them together or whatever and I don't know how to cite it.
I tried looking it up but I can't find it.


My first quote is "Children of parents who smoke have more colds, flues, ear infections and asthma attacks."
And the second is "Smoking while pregnant increases the risk of miscarriage."

So do I put it like this?:
"Children of parents who smoke have more colds, fules, ear infections and asthma attacks...[and] Smoking while pregnant increases the risk of miscarriage."



Is the dot dot dot right?
And should I insert the word "and"?
If so did I correctly cite it when inserting a word?
And should "Smoking" be capitalized since it is the beginning word of the quote or is it not capitalized because I am putting it together with another quote?


I hope this makes sense. :(

2 comments: