Sunday, January 15, 2012

Health Care

So first of all I just wanted to say that I think that the group that went on friday did very well. Your presentation was very nice and you presented both sides of the issue fabulously.. :) I feel like health care is an issue that we dont care enough about, because in reality if affects everyone of us, considering we are all humans and at one point or another we are all going to get sick. But personally I feel like universal health care might not be the best option because I feel like we would lack quality care. But that is just me...

2 comments:

  1. I think some research needs to be done on universal health care systems currently operational to see which method is most effective. I mean COME ON... if every other developed country has a universal health care system, at least one of them has to be doing it somewhat right.

    ReplyDelete