Sunday, February 27, 2011

Freaking Out A Little Bit At A Time.

The rough draft is due tomorrow. I have been planning all weekend long (as well as finishing my portfolio) and my rough draft is still skeletal. I'm not sure what to do. I don't think I need help with writing it, but I need a better way to get my ideas down. I know what I want to say and I know the words I want to use, but transitioning and making my rough draft fluid is becoming an extreme challenge.

On a positive note, my portfolio is SO CLOSE to being finished! I have one quick question:

I was reading the professionalism page in the packet and it says to use a variety of fonts. However, I do not want a variety of fonts as I feel it will make my portfolio seem indecisive and unprofessional. I was wondering if I would get marked down at all for not using multiple fonts and sticking with one or two.

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget, this porfolio is about YOU. It's your choice to make it however you feel. I'm sure if you just make it in your own style, you'll do great. Maybe even better then me! Not! Ha ha ha!... No seriously, it won't be better than mine...

    As for the Synthesis essay, I had two pages of planning. One with quotes, 3 to be exact, and one of a mural of writing I filled in while typing on the computer. Make at least 6 sentences, then build off from there! That what I do, and it seems to be working. Then again, I'm on the computer at 11:30, same as you, working the the essay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I bet this blog and the comments are really good. Too bad I can't read. Man I wish I wasn't illiterate?....

    ReplyDelete