Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stressed Out!

Okay so this weekend has been intense. I've been working on school work just about 24/7. On Friday I came home from school and worked on my portfolio for about an hour and a half and then ate supper and then worked on it some more. Then Saturday I woke up at 10 and went to Muskegon to get some pictures I printed out (for my portfolio) at Sam's Club & Wal*Mart. And I also got some last minute things at Hobby Lobby, Target, Meijer, and Wal*Mart. Then I got home around 8 and my mom and I finished putting everything away like 40 minutes later. It was such an exhausting day that I just had to sit down and relax a little. I watched The Social Network and then did some more work on my portfolio. Then I went to sleep. I set my alarm to wake me up at 1pm, because otherwise I won't wake up. But I did wake up before that, I think it was like 8 because my dog wouldn't shut up. My dog is so annoying when she barks. She seriously just barks for no reason. Anyways I tried to go back to sleep and I kind of did, but then woke back up at 10. I worked on my scrapbook for around 2 hours while watching Life as We Know It, and then ate dinner. Then I worked on it again for what seemed like forever. I'm so stressed out about it. But I did manage to get everything done except for one letter of recommendation and my table of contents. But I'm also stressed out because I am still working on the synthesis essay and it's just not coming together. I wish there was an easier way of doing it. And I still have calculus to do that I don't understand. I guess we have a winter weather advisory right now, so I'm hoping for a snow day!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa there! Busy weekend. I went to my Aunts... You know what, I'll blog about this instead. Look for my post.

    ReplyDelete