Sunday, February 27, 2011

So here's one thing I've learned this weekend...

Working on my portfolio is taking me some time and because of that my back hurts pretty badly right now after laying on my stomach for so long. :) I think it is turing our pretty well though and I'm going to be very happy when I finally finish it (hopefully tomorrow). I didn't start working on my synthesis essay rough draft until today, so I know I'm definitely going to have to work really hard on it for the final draft after we get them back. I feel like all this weight has fallen off of my shoulders as I completed my rough draft because it has been there all weekend when I was unable to work on it. However, I had one of the best weekends as I was able to go with my family to Team State at the Kellog Arena in Battle Creek to watch my cousin and friends wrestle. The Hesperia HS Wrestling Team did their best and placed 2nd in the state! :) I'm looking forward to Individual State coming up on Friday, and I hope this week goes by fast and I hope I feel accomplished as we turn in our portfolio's and continue working hard in class.

2 comments:

  1. I am still working on my essay and I think that it's very difficult to sort out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your words are purple... and that you wrote alot.

    ReplyDelete