Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm a failure.....

Well, at about 11:30, I saw that Jake and Luke had yet to post a blog.  So I went to call them, but then realized I didn't have their number.  So, I decided to call someone who knew it.  Now I know that they went to school with Taylor, so I went to call her using a phone book, but I guess it was out dated.  It said Elm street New Era, but I got a grumpy old lady saying "We don't do rentals."  Then I thought "Hey, Casey has Taylor's number!  And I have Casey's!"  So I called and she was asleep...  There was too many smiths in the phone book, and I even tried facebook, but to many smiths!!  Now it's just past, midnight, and my mission is a failure...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your effort! It's the thought that counts! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww ross! thats so cute lol
    what a nice friend! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ross you crack me up!!!!
    I didn't know you had a facebook??

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok, Ross. Next time: (231) 923-9677

    ReplyDelete