Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time

I felt like the free write on Time was just me complaining about how much time I do not have. I am very stressed out about my senior portfolio and I'm hoping that I have enough time to make it look very good. I don't think that it will look as good as a scrap book but I'm going to try. I also was very stressed out about our synthesis essay and at first was very confused. I think I was able to get it down and hopefully it was what Mrs. K was looking for. Also, I wanted to say that Noble, Casey, Taylor, and Amy did a great job on Friday presenting on capital punishment. Some of the facts really surprised me and it felt like I actually learned quite a lot from the presentation.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I agree. I also felt like I learned alot from the presentation that I didnt know before. Most of the issues so far I have learned a lot with.

    ReplyDelete