Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fridays discussion

so Friday's controversial issue was very disappointing. It didn't go very well, considering most of the class didn't participate in the discussion. I feel like our group though tried its best with coming up with controversial questions that got everybody thinking, and we had a lot of informative information. I'm not sure if it wasn't arguable a lot because a lot of people really didn't know much about marijuana legalization or they just didn't care. Hopefully after class though everybody had a lot more information that we supplied you with and you will have an opinion on it now. A big thanks though to everybody who did participate!

3 comments:

  1. I think the discussion would have been more involved if the class was more split with their opinions. It seemed like everyone had the same ideas and it made everything kind of one-sided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes very good point becca, and the same to you Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! That discussion didn't get controversial. I wish I could've been there, because I think there are great points on both sides of the issue. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete