Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend, you were just too short...

Although I had a pretty good weekend, it was also very busy. Malcolm and the others came home from Honduras around 3 in the morning on Saturday and later came to my house to practice with my sister, Kaylee, and I for the talent show. That was the first time we rehearsed since before he left for Honduras. Afterwards, we left for Grand Rapids to some friends of his families and then went to Calvin College to watch the play "The Wednesday Wars" written by Gary D. Schmidt. The play was directed by Kirsten Kelly. I really enjoyed the play and I hope to eventually read the book. Well, that was my weekend up until today...
Today was crazy because, after returning from Grand Rapids at around 12:00 noon, I had less than two hours to practice, get all three of my outfits around, take care of my clothes from my overnight stay, and get ready for dress rehearsal. It didn't go too well because I was stressing about getting all of my life skills done for tomorrow. Also just because nothing really turned out as planned. I finally got home after 3 hours of being at rehearsal where I continued working on my life skills. I'm doing pretty good now and only have two left to do. I took a break so I could post, since I had only commented so far, and still needed to do so.
Well, thats pretty much it. Just getting ready for another busy week and a lot of work I'm going to going to have to put in towards my essay.

1 comment:

  1. I heard you did really well at the talent show! Hope your stress level has come down!

    ReplyDelete