Sunday, January 30, 2011

procrastination has caught up with me

Unlike how I wanted to execute my 7 life skills assignment, I waited until today to finish it. Immediately after church this morning I sat at the computer and channeled all my creativity and vocabulary into those paragraphs!! It only took me about an hour or two to get them all done, but it still ate up a bunch o time out of my weekend, which I didn't like. I kinda wish I would have gotten them done sooner, but oh well :]. I should give myself some credit though, I still managed to have an awesome weekend around this little project! Hopefully this coming week will go just as smoothly and I'll be able to keep on top of all the assignments coming up!

4 comments:

  1. Same here Kc. I started saturday and then I got bored and my family was goin for a snowmobile ride up to Nautica with some friends so there was no way I was missing out on that when I had sunday to work on it. Did ur dad end up goin to the UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have an awesome weekend! I did the same thing you did--I waited until Sunday to write my paragraphs. I'm going to rewrite all of them before I put them in my final portfolio. We should swap paragraphs and peer edit at some point in time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The good news is that although you procrastinated, NAUGHTY NAUGHTY, you still have until the final portfolio is due to fix them up and make them something impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a pretty cool weekend too. I went Skiing for the first time in my life! It was really fun and I conquored the medium hills. Next time im going for a black diamond!

    ReplyDelete