Sunday, January 30, 2011

Interesting Event

Coming home from church today, I took the scenic route out by Crystal Lake. It was really pretty! But going around one of the corners, my tires lost 100% of their traction with the road. My car slid back and forth down the road for about 100 feet. I kept my foot on the gas the entire time, until I realized that I was sliding directly into the ditch. At this time, I decided it would be best to not accelerate into a snowbank, so I hit the brakes. This did nothing because I had no traction. Ending up a few feet away from a 2-foot diameter tree, I'm really REALLY happy it's winter because the snowbank definitely saved me, even though it hurt poor Lumpadema.

I'm thinking about my life skills paragraphs and there is no inspiration falling from the sky.

4 comments:

  1. That sounded pretty crazy i'm glad you didnt get hurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, what a scare. I'm glad you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woops i messed that one up, but I said don't feel bad Taylor because my mom crashed our trail blazer the other week. Such is Life.

    ReplyDelete