Thursday, January 27, 2011

Worst day...ever?

Just about.   Yesterday, I had the worst stomach ache.  Luckily, I was able to go to the restroom before I threw up!  Then I went home, knowing that all I needed was some rest, then everything would be just fine.
Oh how I was wrong.  I threw up four more times, each more dastardly and painful then the last.  I could barely move!  My legs fell asleep, and my head was dizzy...I nealy passed out.  Then after a few hours of pain and vomit, I slept on my living room floor for roughly 3 hours.  I swear, I have NEVER been that sick before.  I wouldn't even wish this upon my worst eneimies!  This is what it felt like.

http://thedailydairy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/alien_1.jpg


Well, now that I've slept most of the day away, I'm going to work on my life skills and homework from yesterday.  See you tomorrow(?).

3 comments:

  1. Ross you never cease to make me smile... even in your least desirable of experiences you seem to find a sense of humor! Very admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I sure hope you are feeling a lot better Ross. Especially if u felt as bad as that Lego guy in the picture. Good luck on recovery and at least u worked on some homework afterwards right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back Friday!

    ReplyDelete