Sunday, January 30, 2011

Where did the weekend go??

So I'm at my computer getting ready to start on my paragraphs thinking that I still have another day left of the weekend and then realized that it was Sunday. Whoopsies!!! I totally meant to start these Friday!! Grr on busy weekends!! Anway, though the weekend has been really busy its been fun! A group of the band kids went down to Cadillac yesterday for solo and ensemble and I think it went really well for most of us! I'm excited to meet with Ms. K about my op-ed essay. It will be helpful to be able to talk about it and then fix it from there!! Well, I guess those essay arent going to write themselves! Time to get to work!!

2 comments:

  1. I did that, too. It seems like the paragraphs kind of snuck up on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! I knew about the day they were due from last Sunday and I still didn't start them till yesterday. And I hate procrastination!!

    ReplyDelete