Friday, December 3, 2010

Preparing for College

Personally, I am hoping that I can gain an understanding on how to correctly write an English paper in which will have a nice transition and also be understandable. I am really enjoying this class so far and know that I am going to have to work extremely hard to receive a good grade. I would like to learn how to interpret an essay and be able to explain what I had just read. Being able to expand my vocabulary is something that I am also looking forward to and is something that I believe is going to benefit me in the near future.

I do have concerns also like any other person probably does. I am hoping that I don't get extremely frustrated when something does not go my way. I am hoping that I can understand everything that is being taught. Another concern is that I will not have all the time I need to finish any of my papers, which may cause them to lack whatever is needed. I know that will be my responsibility but I would like to learn how to manage my time better and I truly believe this class will help me with that!

1 comment:

  1. Time management is huge Nora... that is why I try to give you all of the information, schedules, assignments, in plenty of time for you to work ahead. Make sure you keep track of your schedule and look ahead. Procrastination is the biggest enemy of quality. (I know this because I am a reforming Procrastinator!)

    ReplyDelete