Friday, December 3, 2010

Looking Forward to the Challange!

I am very excited that College English is now beginning! It will be a class that is going to challange me as a college bound student and is just the push I need. I am hoping to maintain an A or B grade in the class but I know that if I am working my hardest thats all I can do. I hope to become a better writer and reader to prepare me for college and into my career. My friend Molly Aebig has talked to me on what a positive it was to take this class her senior year of high school and how in college it has made her english class so much easier. I am bummed that Ms. Stariha will not be able to be in class with us daily but I feel after having Ms. K today, that she will do a good job as well. It will be hard but I am ready for the challange!

Bethany :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm ready for the challenge as well!
    Great post, good attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will still be around to help a bit too Bethany. Remember you will be able to contact me via the blog, email, or phone while I am gone. And I will be working closely with Ms. K. I also feel she will do a good job, and I know that if you guys keep the positive attitude and work hard, you will definitely meet your class goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bummed as well, but I'm sure Ms. K will do great. I love that you are so positive, if you keeep that up I'm sure you'll pass with at least a B (:

    ReplyDelete