Friday, December 3, 2010

Cant Wait!

I am really excited and cant wait to learn a new way of writing. I'm ready to make my voice heard and stand out. I've heard a lot about this class. Its tough, it takes all your time and effort and it will be one of the hardest classes of your High School career. I have also heard that it has helped friends of mine who are in college now. Taking College English instead of Senior Composition is a smart move for me. I want to be the best I can as a writer so I am prepared for the future!

5 comments:

  1. I agree, I've heard its hard, but it's also rewarding! It definitly helped my sister prepare for actual college english classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also heard that this class well prepares you for college and is such an opportunity to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im soo glad I choose college english instead of the other senior english classes offered. This way I know I will be better prepared for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also glad you guys chose to take a tougher class. As I said on the first day, it speaks a lot about your character to knowingly enter a course that will require you work harder and get graded harder as well. I hope the experience will end up being beneficial to you! I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete