Friday, January 27, 2012

Reflection

I had a lot more I would have liked to say during the discussion but I didn't really feel it was fair for me to speak on the subject when I didn't even watch the presentation. As for me i'm completely against it, just for personal reasons. But I can see why others would agree with it and understand their point of view, I just don't agree. But.............

That's what makes it all so great! Were not robots who have to think the same thing as each other, no one is forcing us to believe any certain way. And that's why I think we may never end up like 1984. Because we all can think for ourselves. And frankly, I don't think that will ever change.

5 comments:

  1. I really like that second paragraph, its a good thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with christian, I really like the second part. I think that is why I like these controversial issues so much to begin with.. Because we are all entitled to our own opinions, no matter how opposing they may be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaayyy for thinking for ourselves! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking for ourselves starts with the realization that we have the ability to do so and then disregarding what we are told so that we can make our own decisions. Whoa, mind blown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe not disregarding as much as dissecting Christian...

    ReplyDelete