Friday, January 27, 2012

Yay the weekend!!!

I am so happy that this week is done and over with! It is so nice to have that big 1894 test and my groups controversial issue finished. I feel like I can breath for a little while. I am really excited to get going with the new book, I am sick of 1984 although it would be nice to just sit and talk about it in class for awhile without having to take any tests over it or something. Well everyone, I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and get some much needed rest!!

4 comments:

  1. Great job today Hannah :D your group did really well! Hope your weekend is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's a big sigh of relief. But don't rest up for too long, it's starting again only with a different book. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were making fun of Megan for calling the book 1985? She was closer than you are haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh yes, glad all thats over with , thanks for being in my group hannnaaah banana. lol (:

    ReplyDelete