Friday, January 27, 2012

Copy Cat

Ok I'm just going to say what Abby said but about me :)

1) The test. Scary. At times when I look back on it I fell as if I did really well, and other times I think OH CRAP! Maybe I'm just bipolar and this is evidence of my mood swings haha oh well! I am happy to officially be done with 1984, and JGHG seems pretty interesting.

2) The controversial issue. I was happy with how it went, I now realize I went way too fast through my parts, but I was worried we wouldn't have enough time for the discussion....which brings me to the discussion, oh my gosh people!!! hahaha I could count on one hand how many times there was only one person talking! But at least everyone who was talking was at least talking about animal testing which is great because that means that they were thinking about it which is the whole point of this.

Tip to the next group: Leave the lights off for the discussion, I think that might help!

1 comment:

  1. what ? leave the lights off .. I dont get it how will it help .. or were you just joking .. either way I dont get it! lol

    ReplyDelete