Sunday, March 6, 2011

Productive Weekend

Overall this weekend, other than the disastrous mess created by the great exploding pressure cooker (from previous blog post), it has been a pretty good weekend. I have nearly finished my essay, as well as nearly finishing my exam project.

I made some pasta for dinner--which is an amazing essay writing meal, might I add.

The book ended, well, almost exactly as I had expected. They injected him with something but we don't know if it was something to kill him or to put him to sleep or whatever. However, this guy can rant! Chapter 19 was ridiculous. It seemed to have gone on forever with intense sarcasm. However, it was humorous because a lot of my friends love to rant and it put them to shame. I really liked the nursery rhymes. They were really funny.

My dad has some CSI playing in the background and it's making me feel like I need to solve some kind of mystery. I have one in mind, but it won't take that much effort to solve.

Well, tah-tah-for-now!! :)

2 comments:

  1. My weekend was really busy! I spent it studying and filling out paper work. It took forever but my older brother came in for his spring break so it was fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought that the book would end that way... but I am disapointed it did! I wish Joe was cured or something (even though I know thats not possible.)

    ReplyDelete