Sunday, March 6, 2011

I LOVE Individual State!!!

I realize that may be a really weird title for a College English post, but since that is all my weekend consisted of, I figured that is what I should blog about rather than the fact that I didn't do any of my homework until today. :)
So, my family and I left for the Individual State Finals at the Palace of Auburn Hills on Thursday right after school. Upon our arrival we checked into our hotel a few miles away and relaxed since our drive took about 3 hours to get there. On Friday and Saturday we watched quarter finals, wrestle back, semi-finals and then finally the finals around 4:30. It was so much fun getting to watch my cousin Zack and my other buddies from Hesperia do such a good job while fighting for the first place title in their weight classes. I also had so much fun cheering on Tyler, Seth and Mason as they all placed in the the top eight of our division! Way to go boys! :) I was really excited to watch Individuals again since I haven't since 10th grade year when my cousin Dan was a senior. It was definitely worth skipping school for. lol
Now that I am back from my fun, exciting, and relaxing weekend away, I have to get back into the swing of things and work really hard this week to do good on all of my exams. I especially have to work really hard on the exam project for this class since I'm not sure how this essay is turning out for me. So good luck to me. Hopefully I can figure out something creative and interesting to make. :)

2 comments:

  1. YEAAA TYLER! STATE CHAMP BABY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm positive you'll have a truly unique and creative project. Just get a new look on an old subject, and then put it on paper!

    ReplyDelete