Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Don't Even Know..

This week has been pretty insane. I finished my portfolio on Tuesday, I was so glad we had no school! I think it turned out pretty well, that was the one of the few projects that I worked extremely hard on! I am still working on my synthesis essay, but a few more tweeks and I'll be done. I'm not happy about the exam project, seeing as I'm NOT that creative, and I have absolutely no idea what to do.
And last but not least... THANK YOU to the 22 seniors that came to Muskegon to hang out all day Friday! Senior Skip Day was so much fun, I can't put it into words. But the fact that it was such a diverse group of kids made it all the more better. I think that's all..

4 comments:

  1. I thought you of all people would prefer this project over an exam! I just finished mine, and I was sort of fun, (in a sadistic way...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree on the skip day thing!! It was the first thing I've done this year that has actually made me feel like I'm part of a group!! Just running around the mall with a bunch of people i dont usually hang out with was TONS of fun!! espically making the guys Sarah and I were with try on prom dresses in Debs! Pics coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ross, I don't like projects, and I hate presenting.. therefore I really wanted the exam!

    Sarah, I didn't know the guys tried on prom dresses! That is seriously hilarious, I can't wait to see those pics.. especially knowing who those guys are..lol!

    ReplyDelete