Sunday, March 18, 2012

venting.

WEEEEEEELLLLLLL. So I know stariha is always like "tell the younger kids to take my classes".. but goodness, I dont think that I would ever tell someone to fill their whole schedule with difficult classes. stupid stuid me. Man I feel so stressed right now.. so much to do, and then on top of all that trying to decide on a college??.. I really wish that someone would just tell me where I am supposed to go, sooooo if anyone wants to tell me, thatd be great. and on top of all the things that I need to be doing, i just want to be outside because it so gosh darn gorgeous. ugh.
#seniorgirlpromblems.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah I feel the same way Emily!
    Like I feel like I should recommend it...
    But I would feel bad because I know the stress it's going to cause them
    But they're gonna have to deal with it
    If we can make it through...then they can too!

    YOU CAN DO IT EMILY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend Alma College Emily... I think you would LOVE it! And they have great science and arts programs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the whole weather thing! I have been wanting to go outside all the time and not I dont want to do my homewoek. I really need to focus right now.

    ReplyDelete