Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stariha! You will be so proud of me!

Sooo Emily's post reminded me of this...

I went into the computer lab the other day during TAG and the sophomores were doing scheduling..

Annd...this one person asked me about Brit Lit

Annd...I recommended it

I told them it's not a class you can slack off in and just get by in by cramming at the last minute

I told them you have to make yourself sit down and actually study

And then they were like well what grade did you get in the class?

And I was like an A

And then they were like "well if you can get an A than so can I" (which I was kind of offended by)

But yeah...

I thought you would be proud

Buuuuut here is the best part

The person I recommended it to...

WAS A BOY!

On top of it all!

Would you believe it!

YOU ARE WELCOME!

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome KBell... Justin Bieber would be proud to call you his creeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what do you mean when you said that "it was a boy?" Hmm? Are you saying that there's something wrong with us? I know for a fact that there are 4 "boys" in this class!

    ReplyDelete