Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blogger is Hating on Me

So I got I thought to myself Veronica (for those of you that dont know Veronica is the name for the voice inside my head) you should try seeing if you can comment again. Give blogger another shot..I mean after all it let you comment at school. So I tried....AND IT WORKED!!! and then to be sure, I tried again....AND IT WORKED!!! So then I got down to the nitty gritty. I was going to post on Maddie's about how I feel the same way and that it was really hard for me to pick a thesis for this paper....what is my thesis? I just dont know. I have so MANY things to say about it...how do I know which ones to pick...but It DIDNT work :( no more commenting. so long comment to Kbell about how I ran out of time and made a shotty essay as well. sorry y'all

The bliss of commenting has been revoked from me once again. Maybe I tried to do too much too fast. but there just for one moment....well maybe two moments.... I knew what it was like to be able to use blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment