Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweet Summertime

This weather is making everything SO DIFFICULT! everywhere I go, the air smells like summer. That smelly smell the smelly smell when you smell it and it smells SMELLY. I can smell it. It makes me want to run, and ride my bike, and water ski...incidentally our pier is in now :) and go to work and make money and all the things I love about summer. It does not however make me want to go to school. Then I read in the PWB about these little girls who get to run around in Africa in the hot sun...I want to run around in the hot sun! Im trying very hard, really I am. I promise. Oh third trimester, why do you have to be so beautiful!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree... I was going to drive to school and grab your tests to grade... but I was like: AHHHH gorgeous weather. And I didn't. :(

    ReplyDelete