Sunday, March 25, 2012

Last Week

I just remembered that we have spring break next week! I am so excited. One thing I really need to work hard on is finishing strong because this nice weather has been very distracting lately. Also I thought I would mention the hunger games was awesome! I loved it! Today is a work day....PWB quest and essay due, good thing I am so sore I cant move from soccer yesterday. My ribs and legs feel like I got ran over by a buffalo lol. Emily I can only imagine how you feel today. You had some awesome games yesterday! I love my soccer goalie!!! happy studying to ya'll :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh the distraction that comes with spring break. I always forget that we leave a day early, now Im freaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPPPRRRINNNNGGGGGG BREEEEAAAAAKKKK. goodness, I really hope its warm outside, I want to kayak.

    ReplyDelete