Sunday, March 25, 2012

...

well i am about to go to my nice comfy bed and read poisonwood bible. i kinda wanna read it all because i'm far behind. but from what everyone is saying...it sounds super good.
i've just been way to busy with work lately so these next couple of months school needs to be more important than work.
well i found all three of my (and one of garretts) poisonwood bible books.
one was in my bed
one was in my black car
and one was in my new car.
ha well...
i'm tired. exhausted actually.
i really hope i don't fall asleep while i'm reading...

5 comments:

  1. I agree about needing to read tonight, but I feel like Im going to fall asleep for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang dude lol three copies? That's hilarious haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you nerd... three copies. You(no apostrophe re) crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thats like me with the last book we read .. ahh i honestly cant remember the name of it lol

    ReplyDelete