Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Wrote This For Everyone To Read (even though not all, if any, actually do)

Didn't want to make my title any longer but at the end of it...I want to say it's the thought that counts.Well...I am sucking on a lemon drop and trying to figure out exactly what to say. Here Goes... ( The Tone is not mean or strict...just informative. =D )
This isn't written to anyone particular, just everyone. I didn't write this on one person's behalf, I just want to stop things before they get out of hand, in a sense.
I think that everyone in this class has a right to state their beliefs and or strong feelings on a subject. But...I also think that this should be done in a mature manner so that nobody is attacking anyone else. I know some people who have gotten offended by posts and no longer feel like they are able to be open because they felt like their openness got shoved back in their face. I'm sure there are a couple of others who probably feel the same way. I want everyone to be able to express their feelings and thoughts in order to have a constructive conversation or argument...constructive argument. I don't think that it's constructive to push anyone's view on anyone else. We should all be respectful enough to keep insults to ourselves and to write or speak effectively. I just wanted to tell everyone that because I think it's important to not hurt other feelings and to listen to them as well. =)
Hope no one took offense!!! <3

2 comments: