Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ahh

So every day I grow more and more angery. This class is not good for ones health......with these arguments people are trying to cram their side down someones thoat......these arguments are not supposed to be conducted like this.....you cant controle how someone thinks....different oppinions are what makes this place to live in good.......if we were all the same it would suck......these arguments are made to make both sides known......if the person makes a conclusion that they were wrong thats great but dont force it agree to disagree

5 comments:

  1. Shoot I didn't really feel like any of us were shoving our opinions down eachothers throats! I guess my debating usually is a little agressive (from both sides) thats just how I like to do it but I can see how it might be a little over the top. I'm glad you brought it to our attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our boys are just a little too sensitive. Just kidding Garrett and Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i am speeking for the silent ones in class.....If you havent noticed stariha i love a good fight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harness that desire for when you play CREON! :)

    ReplyDelete