Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jens Internet is Down- So this is her- Via Phone

"Oh My God! I'm soo excited to discuss the end of the book! I think we will have some really very good discussions amongst all of us! Shout out to the Youth in Asia Group! You guys did a great job! I feel like I walked out of that classroom having so much understanding for those poor lost kids sent involuntary into Asia. So far my OpEd essay is too long. I know you guys won't believe me when I say this but...- It was really hard to do a full analysis in that few of words. You guys really underestimate me. Just like they did baby Cara before they sent her off to Asia."

7 comments:

  1. You know its euthanasia right? Ahha im just gonna blame this all on the phone.. i do a lot of blogging from my phone ita not that bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, good job...maritza, kaitlin, and bre! you guys did a good job... the video and stories were my favorite part just because it was something you could connect cause it was actual humans and not just facts...ya know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just feel like that post was either really random, or I missed a ton in class on friday! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was random... you missed a ton... and shame on you Jen for making a funny out of a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maddie for changing everything I said...i was talking to her via telephone and for everyone's information Maddie likes to have fun with blog posts that aren't hers... I have internet now yayy!! and a background on why she used youth in asia instead of euthanasia- i did my 9th grade big project and i had to interview people and I had one person that when I asked, "how do you feel about euthanasia?" they replied, "Youth in asia? whats wrong with them?"

    ...in short, maddie's a horrible person...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE intresting odd random blogs :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me giggle, and we are kinda in class.. and I am supposed to be quiet... so silent giggles
    hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee (whispered)

    ReplyDelete