Sunday, May 1, 2011

I don't really know...

So I'm not sure about how I did on the quiz... I'm hoping it went okay overall, as I took some advice and tried to use a different method while going about the quiz. I guess that no matter what the outcome is, I will have to be okay with it. I enjoyed the Poisonwood Bible as a whole (I prefer the reading just for the enjoyment), but I'm glad it is time for us to move on. I'm looking forward to the next novel(s) and I can't wait to see what lesson will be coming at us next.
As of the project, I am a little worried, but I am confident that it will all turn out, as it always has in the past. I know that I am farther behind than I should be, but if I manage my time properly I shouldn't have too many problems. I am glad that we, once again, get to have rough drafts to hand in before our finals, and I really hope it will help me understand everything more clearly.

3 comments:

  1. dont stress to much chelsea im sure everybody's rough draft is going to be ROUGH!! im excited to have it written though so atleast i have somewhere to go from for me final draft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My rough draft is ROUGH as well! Don't fret though, at least we're not in the Congo with actual fears and real problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoyed the Poisonwood Bible. I am stessed about the paper too because its something so different for us. I am just hoping that it turns out alright. Like Becca said though...The rough draft will be rough!

    ReplyDelete