Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wowza

I'm absolutly loving this class! The discussions in class have been great and I feel like Im learning alot!! I really like the rhetorical analysis. It's been fun for me to dig deeper into different types of sentence structures and how simple things like repeating a word or sound can compel the reader to think or feel different things. That being said, I'm very exicted to start the paper on the AP prompts. I saw the title of the one about Nerds and I knew that it was going to be a fun paper to write! Im also excited about "Poison Wood Bible"! From just the intro I could tell that it was going to be a very interesting book with lots of description so I could clearly picture each scene and character in my head! For me this makes the book even more fun to read and create a sort of movie in my head to go along with moods and people...including soundtracks if I'm feeling particulaly dorky!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like doing the rhetorical analysis as well, it gives another layer of meaning to pieces of literature

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the rhetorical analysis's it makes you think deeper into the literature. Im so glad stariha is back

    ReplyDelete