Sunday, March 20, 2011

College English Part B

For some reason I am able to post comments through my iPod, but am unable to blog. Just thought I would start out by saying this because I just thought it was really weird that I couldn't. :) Anwho, I don't have much else to say so far besides the fact that I am in that nervous state again that I was in when we first started College English class during our first weeks in part A. I really hope I will be able to keep up with assignments and the reading of chapters so I won't fall behind in class and understanding. I'm hoping this first paper will go well, and hope that I will receive great advice after my rough draft is completed. I'm looking forward to what this last trimester holds for us seniors, and I hope that it will ready me for college just as much the past trimesters has.

1 comment: