Sunday, March 20, 2011

rain=book

Today seemed like perfect weather to read a book. So as I was searching my bookshelf for one of the multiple novels I've been meaning to read for years on end (and won't until after this class), I remembered I had to read The Poisonwood Bible. So making that my pick, I curled up with some tea and a comfy blanket and started to read. I was pleasently surprised how much I really like this book! Sure, it helped that my sister told me she loved it when she read it, but the different points of view make it really interesting! It's kinda like 5 books in one. I'm curious about what kind of themes we're going to be discussing and what type of storyline this book will follow. We shall see! :]

1 comment:

  1. Do you think our tests are going to be rhetorical analasys essays instead of literary analasys like last tri?

    ReplyDelete