Sunday, March 20, 2011

3rd tri

so far this tri hasn't been so bad. Im really anxious for spring break to come, and for this tri to just be over. But im glad we have ms. stariha back but im also kind of nervous for this paper due friday, it seems like it might be kind of confusing and im hoping that once i start writing ill know exactly where i want to take my paper. The poison wood bible im also excited to start reading. It looks kind of intimidating because of how lengthy it is, and since i didn't really enjoy johnny got his gun, im hoping i really like this book. Its a lot easier for me to read the novels when i like them and i understand them. I hope this final tri of high school is the best yet!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. So you pretty much just posted everything I have to say about how I feel about everything going on in class... I am very nervous about our paper as well and I hope I will write a decent rough draft with a good idea of how it is supposed to be written so I won't have much else to do afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling the same way! I am nervous about our paper and I am hoping that it goes well. I am also excited for the reading and very excited for spring break and for third tri to be over.

    ReplyDelete