Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busy.. & Excited!

So when we were first assigned the rhetorical analysis paper I was pessemistic. But after we did a few examples in class I got excited about this paper. I am responding to the first prompt about the nerds. Mainly because I identify with it. I have my introduction done, but I'm kind of lost on where to go from that. I've had a busy weekend. Friday I read The Poisonwood Bible and started my paper. Saturday I went to my cousin's baby shower, and today I finished reading our assigned pages from the book.

1 comment:

  1. Well it sounds like you've got a really good start on your paper so far. I think I will understand how to do the paper better as I move along, but so far I am still nervous about it. Just hoping I will be more confident and understanding of how I am supposed to write this paper...

    ReplyDelete