Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Really Don't Want to Procrastinate

So I'm the typical teenager, I always say that I want to get my projects/homework done early so I have nothing to worry about. But then I get really lazy and about one-two days before something is due I decide to start. I should really stop doing this though, with college ahead and whatnot-so I already have started on my senior portfolio and I think if I stay on top of it and give myself deadlines that I'll do a great job on it! I have already asked one person to do one of my letters of recommendation and I started writing my introduction letter!
Good luck to everyone on their senior portfolio!

3 comments:

  1. That's great Alexandria! I hope you keep it up... these portfolios can be really amazing when people invest time into them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats something that I really need to think about doing as well. I do already know who I am going to ask to write my recomendation letters and have begun to ask them. So theres a start but hopefully over christmas break I will be able to start on some of the writing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Im with you there. I need to work on knowing how much time i need to do each project and work on time management. I have gotten a lot better about in this class but I would like to improve more. Im glad we have a long break to get some of this stuff going. Im really excited to do something creative with my portfolio. I cant wait to see what everyone else does!

    ReplyDelete