Thursday, December 16, 2010

Well I'm writing this tonight so that I dont forget to do it over break! This class is going well so far, I've learned new things already. Things are starting to speed up though, with the book, the blog, the portfolio, and controversial topic project to take care of. I hope I can get it all done and do a good job! The portfolio is going to be alot of work, but it'll be worth it because I'll use it in the long run. I just have to remember to stay on top of things and I'll do fine!... And remember everyone get your letters of recommendations done soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Staying on top of due dates is exactly what you'll need to do in college. Just think of this as a good warm up.
    You're right about those letters of recommendation! Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on this one Jake, I think this will be an experience on staying on top of things and getting the job done well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake, you are so right. I thik the portfolio will be fun to do, so I'm kind of excited about that one. But staying on top of these due dates..is going to be, hard. Good Luck to us all. (:

    ReplyDelete