Monday, April 9, 2012

that awkward moment when you grab a jelly bean instead of an m&m and you feel like puking.

SO, I am super pumped for this trip, I honestly think that this is going to be amazing. My favorite part is that I fully believe that after we do this trip, we are going to have a HUGE message-- one that we dont even know yet. At the NLC we do something called quest, which is a day hike thing, kinda like this. Anyways, on this hike you learn so much about yourself... and honestly I feel like in this world "ourselves" is what we seem to know the least about.. I think it will be interesting to see people find themselves; I feel like this simple living will end up having an awesome message that we aren't even prepared for yet.

1 comment:

  1. and em dont worry we wont bring jelly beans or m&m so you wont get them mixed up!!

    ReplyDelete