Monday, April 9, 2012

BOYS

So I told my daddy about this trip were having that I am super pumped for and he doent think the boys mixing with girls is gonna go over well with the school board. But this might actually be his oppinion without actually telling me it is. So just incase we should come up with like a counter arguement to that one. Or at least some sort of compromise. Seing as the only boys coming are christian, landis, and garret we outnumber them I think this wont be that big of a problem... I hope!

4 comments:

  1. garrett is pretty much married
    christian is too nice to touch girls
    ....
    annd..
    ...
    ...
    ..
    well.
    landy can stay home.
    lol just kidding, we will figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure how I feel about this.

      Delete
    2. haha Emily:P But yeah i agree with this so much.

      Delete
  2. hahaha em this made me laugh soo much lol

    ReplyDelete