Monday, April 9, 2012

OUR TRIP!

I am soo excited for our trip! JUST wanna say, this was my idea :) well the whole scheme of the idea was mine so i call it my idea. I really think this is gonna be a fun community service project, but i think this is also going to be an amazing lesson for us in life! We are going to learn a lot of important things in life. Like how to hunt, how to fish, how to get plants for food. Its going to be something we can use again. Like if we get in a car crash or going on a hike, or if we skydive out of a plane then when we pull the parachute get caught in a wind draft and get taken out into the wilderness and have to live of the wild!

3 comments:

  1. ahh I want to sky dive and base jump soo bad! It looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. right! thats why i said go to the mountians for our trip...we could made it part ofthe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was your idea Landis! Bet Stariha didnt expect that!

    ReplyDelete