Sunday, April 29, 2012

Personal Narrative

Okay... So I am not completely sure if I want to stick with my first idea. I mean, I've written about my past soo much it's getting ridiculous. lol What else is there to say? I don't really know...so I'm starting to have second thoughts about it. I found it really interesting to see other people talk about their essay ideas. I mean, I know it was kind of sad and stuff...but for people like me, it makes me realize that nobody is perfect. You know? That even the people who seem like they have everything put together...are still broken and have stories and sorrow just like everyone else. You know? We never really get to see that side of anybody at school. It's always "put a smile on" or "fake it" because no one cares anyways. ha ha... My Research Project is going horrible. Just throwing that out there. I hope I don't fail. =( I'm going to try and work really, really hard! *sigh* But sometimes...no matter how hard you try, you still fail. I guess if you try your hardest...you can't really completely fail, can you? I mean, if you do the best of your ability...that makes you a winner? ha ha ha....I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. I find it interesting that we never really want to write about our pasts..

    ReplyDelete