Sunday, April 29, 2012

Creepyish Old Men !

So this actualy doesnt have anything to do with college english but I would like to share. So if anyone had Mr. Branning's sub friday you will know who I am talking about. But we had his sub I would guess his age between late 50s early to mid 60s and he just scrapped Mr. B's plans and talked about religion, and world government, he started to get into a evolution vs Jesus conversation but then we had to go. So I read The Color Purple all hour. But this weekend Ive got two texts, one saturday and one sunday that was a bible verse from some number I dont know so I am assuming it is this man. I kinda thought it was creepy so I told him "do not text this number" and he replyd with "is this tonya?" and I again told him "do not text this number again" and yeah so I didnt give him my number, so he took it from the school computer? .. just got creepier. Yeah Thought I would share this and remind stariha not to ever get him for a sub.. THANKS!!

5 comments:

  1. TONYA! I GOT BIBLE VERSES TOO!


    THEY'RE FROM MOLLY ANDERSON!

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're from Molly!
    ...not a creepy old man...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a super weird coincidence alright!!! he was talking about how he gets numbers and texts verses everymorning and then i got verses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha! she just told me about this in church this morning...poor molly! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. that guy was pretty interesting but i dont think that your cell number is on the attendance list.

    ReplyDelete