Sunday, April 29, 2012

Intro? Any Constructive Criticism? (Particularly on my thesis)

     “Have it your way.” This well known catch phrase of a fast food restaurant, not only gives us permission to decide what to put on our hamburger, but also gives us permission to decide the fate of the future of American consumerism. Over the past few years, the success of the fast food industry has skyrocketed. Along with the success has come several concerns. The never-ending impulse of the average U.S. citizen to order “fries with that” has had detrimental effects on our nation.

3 comments:

  1. It's really quite witty! I like it but I think you could adjust it to make it a little stronger and if I were you I'd add to it's length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha our intros are really similar kait... which I guess is understandable since we are under the same sub-category. But yeah, I really like it! In your paper at some point you should give a more exact number of years that the fast food industry has skyrocketed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I really like it too, I think that your paper will be a really interesting read!

    ReplyDelete