Thursday, February 2, 2012

WHO HAS THE THURSDAY TOUCH!?!?!?

Well I'm really glad it's Friday tomorrow.
I am also curious to see how the controversial discussion is going to go.
I have a feeling it might get a little heated.
Which I think is pretty rediculous sometimes.
Like I mean its good that you feel strongly one way or the other and you can refuse not to listen to the other persons opinion and you can try to argue yours...
But when people start yellin at each other I think it gets a little silly.
We haven't exactly had yelling yet but its come close.
Good luck to the presenters though!

4 comments:

  1. First of Thursday is not my day apparently! But yeah tomorrow should get interesting. The other issues I have felt pretty passionate about but tomorrow I may take it to another level. Hold me back? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited... I kinda just want to sit back and watch... hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so bummed i missed this discussion...i might have started yelling...please fill me in on how it went?

    ReplyDelete