Friday, February 17, 2012

Ode To Stress

With or without tests
I'm always stressed

Here or there
I freak out everywhere

This weekend will suck
Well it will with any luck

You see I'll be tied down with stuff
It needs to be done no matter how tough

I'm deprived of good sleep
Yet constantly eat

And now I write bad post on the blog
I should write but I'd would rather sob

Now dont judge me you fool
We all go through hell thanks to school

For real- don't judge me it's too late for me to care.

2 comments:

  1. ive gotta give you props maddie for being able to write such a creative poem that it actually making sense so late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed. nice poem for being written at midnight...scrolling through posts I saw it was a poem and I was like, "this has to be one of maddie's posts." haha

    ReplyDelete