Friday, February 17, 2012

Controversial Discussions

I'm so sad realizing this was our second to last! I love having these discussions! And may I say that we all have done a terrific job!? Go us! Today's topic made me think back on all the other presentations and realize why I think it's so important that we are doing this. I'm a pretty opinionated person to begin with but I realized that looking further into some of the topics my opinions sometimes shifted or became more defined. Not to mention looking at all issues from the perspective and morals of everyone in the class. By talking about these topics we're able to base our opinions on more than just hearsay and speculations. Yay for us!

2 comments:

  1. and the treats were kick butt too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... VERY SAD! I think that maybe we should be able to do some of these in second trimester for extra credit??? (hint hint stariha!) anyways... just a thought

    ReplyDelete