Friday, February 17, 2012

weeeeeeeeed discussion

welll i didnt think todays was much of a debate no one had strong feelings on either side which i guess made it less hectic which was good but yeah idk i guess its cool how mrs. stariha is so cool about everything and like just honestly wanted to know who had tried it without getting mad or telling on us... she did say she thought it was disguesting ,. so hopefully she doesnt hate/think im diguesting now for trying it ... lol either way uh me and maritza were agreeing on a lot of mrs.starihas points for how they should not make it illegal soo uh mrs.stariha for president :)))))

3 comments:

  1. I think this is my first endorsement! Stariha in 2016... (that would scare the crap out of a lot of people!) And no, I don't think you are disgusting. Tyler maybe, but not you or Maritza. :) Just kidding Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought it was funny how everyone was so chill about weed...? haha. I think that it being illegal though stops the stupid people like me from doing it though?.. like not gonna lie, if it wasnt I would probably try it once, just to see? but since it is, I dont think I could bring myself to do it.

    ReplyDelete